
Not only are we counting down to my 1000th post but on Friday afternoon my blog passed the 100,000 hit mark!!!!!! WOW!!! You guys are amazing! I love doing my blog, and I would do it even if no one ever read it, but to know that people actually take time to come to my blog is really amazing and humbling!!! Plus now you can help me celebrate my 1000th post!!!!! All week long I'll be sending the cards I make to one lucky viewer, each day you have a different chance to enter. Friday I'll have a HUGE giveaway-tell you friends :) Enter one or enter them ALL!!!!! To enter just leave a comment on that post and next week on Monday I'll announce the winners. To be entered all comments must be made by Sunday at 7PM. Today's card is super cute! I saw a card like this a while ago and I loved it and knew I wanted to duplicate it but didn't have that wood grain stamp set. So slowly as my wishlist got checked off, finally I got the wood grain stamp set! I knew this would be the first card I would make with it!

I love the little owl peeking out and I love all the leaves! The tree is just hand cut, no special way. I attached his little sign with some dimensionals and a brad. So CUTE!!!! His vest is made with the new Summer Smooches DSP. I love that DSP!!! I'm so excited for it!!! If you're a customer you can get it in less than a week, on April 1!!! So if you'd like me to mail you this card just comment on my post and I'll draw a winner on Sunday!!!
0 Comments