Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Anne Maisonneuve 75006

 Anne Maisonneuve is one of my favorite shops in Paris.

 Just about everything I put on my back (from the waist up) comes from Anne's shop in the 6th
112 Boulevard Raspail  75006

 These A-B-C T-shirts are Anne's newest addition. Who could resiste?

 Loads of fun gifts for the kiddies too and even infants.

 The jewelry looks like candy even when it isn't.
Bright and cheerful.

 Don't you think Anne Masisonneuve should meetup with Georges of Le Bonbon au Palais? Maybe they could do an exchange so you could eat candy at Anne's and buy a candy T-shirt at Georges'

 Oh why didn't I get these cerises earrings?
Because I bought the tassel earrings just in...

 Even the non-candy earrings look edible.

 No one could miss these are cupcakes.

 I got my FAB inimmitable polkadot scarf at Anne's

 I've been to this shop so many times yet I've never looked up! My eyes are clued to the goodies at eye-level so I missed these wonderful flower murals.

 And I totally missed the flower-garden theme throughout the tiny shop.


 A floral dress to go with...

 I missed these mix and match always classic black and white outfits at Annes. Someone is not so observant after all it seems...

 I missed buying this adorable hat in plain sight too.

Here is the owner, Anne Maisonneuve. (Note her tassel earrings - she makes most of the jewelry herself). Anne didn't miss me coming through the door though it's the 1st time we've met. I was wearing my fatal red glasses + her macaron T-shirt + polkadot scarf. Evidently enough of you have turned up that Anne now 'knows' me and gave me a big hug! If you haven't been by all means go! Loads of fun clothes bien sur.

Post a Comment

0 Comments