Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Like Thursday: Thanksgiving

It's easy to like Thursday when it's Thanksgiving!  I have a lot to be thankful for - comfort, love, health, family, friends, laughter, creativity.  I truly have a charmed life.  (And although I have lots to be thankful for, I have no accompanying photographs.)

I like Thanksgiving.  It's often my favorite holiday:  a day of food and family.  This year, we're laying low and not visiting with anyone.  Not my usual way of celebrating - but I'm really happy to have a day to ourselves, with no pressure to be anywhere or do anything.

I am amused that every guinea pig person correctly guessed the number of poos.  I should have posted the original uncropped photo, which had a few more hard-to-find ones.

The Celtic Solstice top is done.  I like that it's done, I like how it looks.  Wouldn't it be neat if I got it completed by the winter solstice?  We'll see....

I like baking.  This is a good thing, since I plan on spending part of the day cooking up toffee and Christmas cookies.  Have you ever heard of Berger Cookies?  A coworker used to send some every Christmas.  They're addictive.  I found a recipe for them.

May you enjoy the holiday.  If you're not in the US, then happy Thursday!  Be sure to see what others are thankful for over at I Like Thursday at Not Afraid of Color.


Post a Comment

0 Comments